Great Destiny Man Great Destiny Man

Great stuff.

Funny stuff. I was thinking the same thing about the cobras when she said that.

What campus do you go to Griffith at? I'm going to the Gold Coast campus next year.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

the college of art is at south bank. at least i think there is only one.

Captain Planet Strip Club Captain Planet Strip Club

Haha. Brings back memories.

Old Ruddy should have known better than to mention a strip club around his wife again. Excellent quality flash from you yet again. I always enjoy watching them.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks v much!

Rent a Ninja Rent a Ninja

No real direction is there?

Ok so, we have this half decent flash, what can you do to make it better?

Well, your animation was good, not great, but good enough that it doesn't hurt my eyes. And your audio is nice an clear. What seems to be this works biggest fault is its story, humor and direction, or lack there of. The overall concept seems okay enough, ninjas and shit are pretty cool and all, but why have you got the main charater and the ninja talking like an aussie Jerry Jackson? He was probably your voice actors main influence at 'witty' humour.

The dialouge was pretty much garbage and 'random humour' really didn't do it for me. Try being more original with charater lines instead of just stealing captions from lolcat pictures; "This are relevant to my interests' ring any bells?

Basically keep on trying, your stuff will get better, just try incorperating actual humor into your script. Good job on getting Front Page.

Jerry Jerry

Great stuff

Very true and real. to the guy below me, suicide is a sin